Wednesday, 7 October 2015

TestWorksConf 2015 Keynote Slides and Write Up Available



I have updated the TestWorksConf page to include the slides of my keynote and a little additional information. So if you want the slides you can head off here.

I've written a short post describing the conference over on SeleniumSimplified.com which is worth reading if you want to find links to all the tools presented: Gatling, Mesos, Selenium Grid Docker, Serenity etc.

The conference (#testworksconf) was probably the most 'hands on' conference I have ever attended.
Unfortunately there was too much on for me to go to every talk. A very interesting conference, very hands on, with lots to learn.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend on future years as well.

Links:

After the conference I was able to spend some time with the Xebia team for knowledge sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment