Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Upcoming talks scheduled for 2017

I’m trying to cut down on the number of talks that I do. And in the spirit of that resolution, I have only arranged 3 talks for the first 5 months of 2017.

I’ll be talking at:
I’m really looking foward to all of these.

Test Automation Guild is online, and I think we are going to see more conferences like this. I’m hoping that the format gives me the chance to do things and show things that I’d never be able to cover in a physical presentation.

Let’s Test wants to go ‘hands on’ and I’ve created the most fun and most hands on tutorial/talk that I’ve ever done. I’m really having a blast writing games and hacking other people’s games for this one, it should be super fun.

TestBash is one of the few conferences where we can present with attitude and humour, I’m looking forward to deliver something that might be controversial on first hearing, but I think provides a new view of tools and aspects of ‘automation’.

I’m looking forward to all of these.

The official sites are listed above. And the conference pages on this site, which will contain other notes and materials are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment